Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get your Kicks on Route 66

I haven't been very good at updating my blog according to what we are up to and I have no idea why...I have ample amounts of time to do so but I just don't, I'm going to change that though.

Now that we are in Oklahoma and the boys knock long days we don't have much time to do anything other than Saturday nights which is always filled with dinners with the team; the guys have a "dinner goal" and they have been doing so well that each Saturday Rove is kind enough to take us out to eat. After the first time we went out to dinner we decided to take a little trip to what we call "Pops"...it's a little gas station on Route 66 with over 500 different kinds of soda! Talk about crazy! Glass bottles line the walls with all sorts of crazy flavors!


These one's were called SODAGUSTING, with flavors like
Bug Barf, Dog Drool, Kitty Piddle, Toxic Slime, and Monster
Mush who could pass this up?!

Jelly Belly Soda?

I chose Waialua Pineapple Soda....it wasn't that great.

Jordan got Route 66 Rootbeer...it was that great!


Now although the soda was mind blowing one of the coolest things was the Giant Soda Bottle Outside!!!


It lights up at night with all different colors! So fun to watch but way too many bugs attracted by it!

Jordan and the "Office Baby" little Lillyanna, she loves Jordan, it's adorable!
She is so cute she kinda makes us want kids
...until we see the not so cute ones at church!


We went back again after our first trip and got several different flavors, I got a peach soda I still haven't tried and Jordan got a cream soda that was amazing!!! It's so fun to go and try these soda's from all over the world, can't wait to try my Chinese blackberry cream soda!

2 comments:

  1. So Fun!!! this is Incredible! There are a couple of kids out here that make us want kids too! but... we have China to look forward to. But I can't want to hear about the Chinese one... I'll tell you if they have it in China. I have to go to this place... a Bucket List Must :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jelly Belly Strawberry drink looks amazing! Plus I love Jelly Bellys anyways. It makes me crave those Strawberry Soda drinks. You know the ones with the vanilla ice cream and they're all frothy... Yum....

    ReplyDelete