Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back Blogging

One of the biggest reasons blogging has attracted me is it's use as a journal. In high school I used to keep a journal, it wasn't about everyday things, it was only about boys (I'm scared to go back and read it!). I wish that I had kept a journal when Jordan and I started dating so that I could look at that in years to come but I didn't and now i'm kicking myself for it and for this reason I am going to blog about our lives, although you might find it boring because it kinda is.

Since I haven't kept up with blogging I am going to do what I now call "Back Blogging" and blog about things that might of happened a little while ago but need to be blogged about! Like....

MEMORIAL DAY 2011

The office got together and we all had a barbeque, it was so fun. We filled the evening with eating, a little basketball, and just chatting :)

LIGHT HOUSE

After an office dinner at Red Rock Grill, which was AMAZING! Little Lillyanna sat with us for a little while and we fed her lemons which she loved, she is so funny!


After dinner we walked out to the light house on lake Hefner. It was hot and  humid with bugs buzzing everywhere but it was still kinda fun!



Jordan had fun covering the light and then jumping off it once it was pitch black....he's such a cutie and easily entertained!


PIZZA PIZZA

Due to the fact that I stay home lots, ok all the time, I have started learning to cook. A few weeks ago I made homemade pizza crust and it was amazing!


Before

After
http://annies-eats.net/2010/04/29/perfect-homemade-pizza-crust-tips-and-tricks/

Ok back blogging is completed for the week! I hope I don't have to do it again but I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. hahah such a cute idea.. You guys are living the life. I may have to do the same. Woot. I want to do tons of baking but we just moved into extended stay hotels that DON'T HAVE OVENS!!!!!! AHHHH!!! Looks like its microwave meatloaf for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness is your extended stay place nice? We were in one for a little bit and it was horrible!!!

    ReplyDelete